However important aspects of our policy are:
1. Personal details provided by you to Peter Bourne, TheWineMan, through electronic responses from this site will not be sold to any third party.
2. Peter Bourne, TheWineMan, may communicate with you again with other information that is complimentary to your original request.
3. We may disclose personal information that we collect to third party firms that perform services on our behalf in connection with maintaining or servicing our clients or processing requests for products or services.
4. If you tell us you do not wish us to provide you with information about services and courses, we will comply with your request.
How Peter Bourne, TheWineMan, uses the information you provide
Peter Bourne, TheWineMan, may use information we collect from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection.
Peter Bourne, TheWineMan, generally uses personal information to:
1. Provide you with products or services you have requested,
2. Personalise and customise your experiences with the WineLover’s newsletter,
3. Help Peter Bourne, TheWineMan, manage and enhance services to you,
4. Communicate with you,
5. Provide you with ongoing information about opportunities in which we believe you may be interested, and
6. Give you the opportunity from time to time to receive emails and WineLover’s newsletters.
Access to, and the Accuracy of Personal Information
In general, we will give you access to your personal information upon your written request and verificiation of your identity. We will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information that we maintain is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If we deny you access to your personal information or refuse to correct that information upon your request, we will provide you with reasons for doing so.
Complaint Resolution Mechanism
In the event that you have a question, concern or complaint regarding the way in which we handle your personal informationn, you should contact Peter Bourne at:
Peter Bourne, TheWineMan
8-10 Danks Street, Waterloo NSW 2017
Or on (02) 9552 2366, or TheWineMan@PeterBourne.com
We collect your personal information in connection with our role as a professional organisation providing education, information and events to do with the wine industry (which includes providing information and services to you). We may disclose your personal information to event participants and service providers that perform services on our behalf (such as mailing houses). If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to do these things. In most cases, you are able to gain access to your personal information which we hold on request. In addition from time to time, we may share personal information with corporate partners, joint venture partners or other third parties (and disclose it to our service providers) to promote through direct mail or e-mail a service or product that we consider to be of personal and/or professional benefit to you. By submitting this form, you consent to us using and disclosing your personal information for this purpose.
Changes to this Policy
From time to time it may be necessary for us to review this policy. We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time and to notify you of any amendments by posting an updated version on our website www.peterbourne.com