A gourmet experience in and around Queenstown. Spectacular landscapes, a sophisticated gourmet food culture and some of the world’s best Pinot Noir wines – not to mention impressive, vivid whites – best sum up New Zealand’s Central Otago region. Join world-renowned wine aficionado Peter Bourne as he explores this region’s most outstanding wineries, offering exclusive access to some of their award-winning winemakers to discover why their wines are so internationally acclaimed. And of course no trip to this part of the world is complete without enjoying the freshest of food produce, innovative cuisine and scintillating flavours against a backdrop of stunning mountain scenery.
At a glance…
• Spend four nights in beautiful Queenstown, on the shores of crystal-clear Lake Wakatipu among dramatic mountain ranges
• Explore a specially curated selection of Central Otago’s most innovative and acclaimed wineries with exclusive access to their winemakers
• Enjoy some of the best culinary experiences in New Zealand, with visits to Rata, Sasso and Botswana Butchery restaurants – and specially selected wines to match
• Travel through the country’s most dramatic and awe-inspiring landscapes
• Book and deposit by 31 March and receive a case of fine New Zealand wines (6 bottles per person)